Thank you for your active participation in this test of Badlanders and your valuable feedback.
Based on the player comments and existing battlefield data collected so far, the dev team has fixed some bugs and updated the game content to provide a better gaming experience.
The following are the update details:
1. An icon indicator of the level of the hitting armor and helmet has been added, which different sound tips, making it more easy to acquire the target's armor level.
2. A sound tip when armors and helmets get destroyed by attacks has been added.
1. The buff of Regeneration Agent has been adjusted to non-stackable.
2. The quality and CE bouns of some attributes has been adjusted, making them matched with the power.
3. The control of scrolling item tips has been optimised, making it unlikely to close due to excessive scrolling.
4. The interactions and display of some interfaces has been optimised.
5. The display of WG-Sabre in Gun Bench has been optimised.
1. The problem of the burn and slow effect occasionally not wearing off has been fixed.